Registration & Forms
Student Registration is a 2 step process:
- Complete the Online Student Registration Form
- Take supporting original documentation to your catchment school
Student Online Registration for Enrollment:
- Check that you are registering your child in your catchment area school by visiting the School Locator and entering your address.
- This form should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Please set aside the time to complete the form all at once to ensure the registration process is successfully completed.
- Information required on the registration form: Child’s Information, Parent Contact Information, Emergency Contact Information and Family Physician Information & BC Services Card Number.
- The following original documents must be presented at your catchment school to complete your application:
- Proof of age for students new to the B.C. school system: Birth Certificate, BC Identification, BC Services Card, Immigration Papers, Passport or Notarized Proof of Age.
- Proofs of address: Primary Proof: Mortgage Statement, Municipal Tax Bill, or Rental Agreement. Secondary Proof: Driver’s License, Utility Bill, or Credit Card Invoice.
- Why does the student registration form ask about Indigenous ancestry? Click here to find out more.
- If you are filling out the student registration form, please also remember to complete the required three district consent forms also available below. Not all schools require the Fresh Grade consent form; contact your school office to find out more.
- Upon submitting any of the below forms, you will be redirected to a confirmation ‘Thank You’ page on this site. If this does not occur, your form has not been successfully received.
- If you wish to make any changes to your registration after you have submitted the form, please contact your catchment school.
- IMPORTANT! Registrations are not considered complete until all supporting documentation has been submitted to the school office.