Registration & Forms
Student Registration is a 2 step process:
- Complete the Online Student Registration Form
- Take supporting original documentation to your catchment school (Please contact the school for directions on the safest way to do this.)
Student Online Registration for Enrollment:
- Check that you are registering your child in your catchment area school by visiting the School Locator and entering your address.
- This form should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Please set aside the time to complete the form all at once to ensure the registration process is successfully completed.
- Information required on the registration form: Child’s Information, Parent Contact Information, Emergency Contact Information and Family Physician Information & BC Services Card Number.
- The following original documents must be presented at your catchment school to complete your application:
- Proof of age for students new to the B.C. school system: Birth Certificate, BC Identification, BC Services Card, Immigration Papers, Passport or Notarized Proof of Age.
- Proofs of address: Primary Proof: Mortgage Statement, Municipal Tax Bill, or Rental Agreement. Secondary Proof: Driver’s License, Utility Bill, or Credit Card Invoice.
- Why does the student registration form ask about Indigenous ancestry? Click here to find out more.
- If you are filling out the student registration form, please also remember to complete the required three district consent forms also available below. * Not all schools require the Fresh Grade consent form; contact your school office to find out more.
- Upon submitting any of the below forms, you will be redirected to a confirmation ‘Thank You’ page on this site. If this does not occur, your form has not been successfully received.
- If you wish to make any changes to your registration after you have submitted the form, please contact your catchment school.
- IMPORTANT! Registrations are not considered complete until all supporting documentation has been submitted at the school office.