Dear graduates, families, and community,
Next week, GradsBC will be releasing the virtual graduation videos on the following schedule:
- Elphinstone Secondary: Monday, June 21st 6 pm
- Pender Harbour Secondary: Tuesday, June 22nd, 5 pm
- Chatelech Secondary: Wednesday, June 23rd, 6 pm
- SCAS Secondary: Wednesday, June 23rd, 6 pm
To watch the ceremonies, please follow the GradsBC viewing instructions as per below.
From our team at GradsBC to your family:
Thank you for the honour to capture your grad ceremonies! Below are instructions and FAQ’s regarding the viewing of your ceremony videos. We sincerely hope this becomes part of your personal grad celebration and you download it and enjoy it for years to come!
- Visit Links at the above schedule release date and time:
- Elphinstone Secondary: https://gradsbc.com/videos/elphinstone-2021/ Your unique password is: elphinstonegrad2021
- Pender Harbour Secondary: https://gradsbc.com/videos/pender-harbour-2021/ Your unique password is: phssgrad2021
- Chatelech Secondary: https://gradsbc.com/videos/chatelech-2021/ Your unique password is: cssgrad2021
- Sunshine Coast Alternative School: https://gradsbc.com/videos/sunshine-coast-alternative-2021/ Your unique password is: scasgrad2021
- Please be patient while the video is first loading/streaming. Depending on your internet connection load times can vary.
For an optimal viewing experience, please check your internet speed in advance – minimum 5MB/Sec. You can use this test: https://www.speedtest.net/
- The video will not come on until the times listed above. You may have to refresh your browser window.
Use Safari and Chrome browser, DO NOT USE Internet Explorer
- How to download the video: See attached image with instructions.
- We recommend that you back up for safe keeping.
- The video will be available for download for 30 days. Thereafter special unarchiving requests are welcome.
- The full ceremony download size is approx: 16-32GB for full resolution. The highlight video download size is approx. 180-300mb.
- You can choose to download a lower resolution (720p) version if you prefer.
- Video length is approx: 2 hours.
- In addition to video, we had professional images taken of the graduates on stage with their diploma and in formal attire with their family. These are available in a separate gallery: Please visit this link to view these images: https://vando.imagequix.com/N9X659C
- Your online code is your student/pupil number. It can be found on your ID card.
- In this gallery, you will also have the option of purchasing gift products.
Please email email@example.com or call 604-461-3722. We will also have ‘live chat’ available through our website on the day of your release from 5:45 PM-6:45 PM (4:45 PM-5:45 pm for Pender Harbour Secondary).
The following day after the releases, we will also add the videos to our SD46 You Tube Channel.
School District 46 – Sunshine Coast