Mental Health - Adults
Support for Adults
• 911 for Emergency situations/Sechelt Hospital Emergency
• Suicide Hotline 1-800-784-2433
• BC Crisis Centre 1-866-872-0113
• Child and Youth Mental Health Hotline 310-6789
• Kelty Mental Health Centre at BC Children’s Hospital 1-800-665-1822 (M-F 9:30-5)
• Child and Youth Mental Health Office: Gibsons 604-886-5525, Sechelt 604-740-8900 (M-F)
• Vancouver Coastal Health Mental Health: 604-885-6101
• Sunshine Coast Community Services: 604-885-5881
• Sechelt Medical Clinic:
• Gibsons Medical Clinic:
Online support, education, screening and treatment information:
News & Updates
Annually after Spring Break, School District No. 46 (Sunshine Coast) announces principal or administrative changes in the district for the...
Wed., Mar 29 '17 @ 04:32PM
Two groups of students are leading awareness and energy saving actions this week in School District 46 – Roberts Creek...
Wed., Mar 8 '17 @ 04:52PM
Read more on the latest school district updates from the Superintendent. ...
Fri., Mar 3 '17 @ 10:27PM
Jessica Wollen is a Teacher and a Certified Sexual Health Educator. She teaches Body Science and Sexual Health Education to...
Thu., Mar 2 '17 @ 10:49PM